Skai (formally Kenshoo) is seeking a dynamic, innovative and detailed-oriented Marketing Manager to lead key marketing initiatives and activities that support marketing lead generation. This role will manage Skai’s prospect and client email marketing programs and automation systems, help to execute events and webinars, and help to craft the Skai story on Skai’s digital channels.
This position requires the ability to work with our internal systems and third party vendors across digital channels to support marketing lead generation initiatives with attention to optimization and performance. This role requires strong writing skills, excellent organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and clear communication. Previous experience with Salesforce and email marketing automation tools is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Marketing Automation: Setup and creation of email campaigns, webinars and lead nurture programs. This includes knowing who to loop in from what team, how to create air-tight California Law and GDPR-compliant audience segmentation, and how to test for all email clients and devices.
- Events & Webinars: Support our events lead to help execute AMER client, prospect and partner events both virtually and physically once we can determine it is safe and healthy to return to in-person events.
- Copywriting: Assist the team with webpage copy, social media copy and ad copy. Work closely with the Product Marketing Team to ensure our product message is clear
- Website Management: Assist with CMS page creation, asset management and ongoing website updates and optimizations.
What You Bring:
- Excellence in collaborating across the company, including with Revenue, Product, and Marketing teams.
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, always-evolving environment where you balance multiple projects and can prioritize your work both short and long term.
- Willingness to learn and grow in multiple marketing disciplines
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing role
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategies and execution best practices
- Familiarity with industry standard marketing and sales automation tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, GoToWebinar, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Assertive, willing to share new thoughts and ideas, and great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism or a similar field
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.