About the job
Support the Dior North America Marketing teams in all aspects of strategic development and execution of Marketing initiatives across makeup, skincare, and fragrance categories.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Administrative duties (20%): Manage scheduling, travel, and expenses for the SVP of Marketing.
- Coordinate biyearly meetings with retailers to present key upcoming launches for each category and support team with meeting preparation, including product sourcing and setup.
- Oversee monthly distribution of custom NPD reports within LVMH and assemble analysis across categories as needed.
- Compile and issue quarterly competitive trend updates to global team to identify portfolio gaps and drive product innovation.
- Work in collaboration with Sales Administration, Finance, Retail Development, Merchandising, and Human Resources to assemble brand performance presentations for key management meetings.
- Organize brand presence at industry and retailer-specific conferences including event setup, collateral, and running on-site operations.
- Spearhead teambuilding activities and events to encourage partnership and foster creativity.
- Schedule and manage weekly calls with Global Marketing Operations team to ensure effective communication and timely execution of all programs.
- Align with Sales Administration to ensure that Field Sales team is constantly updated on all new information regarding all marketing programs, events, advertising, etc.
- Monitor invoice and PO routing and approval for all categories.
- Manage departmental T&E and gratis budgets across all categories.
- Work closely with the LVMH Director of Office Services, building services, and IT to confirm the department is effectively supported and supplied.
- Perform all other job-related activities as directed.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably within the prestige beauty industry
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word,) – is key
- Strong analytical skills – ability to pull NPD is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective project management skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to stay organized and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Executive maturity in dealing with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Knowledge of French preferred