Are you looking for a career where time flies by and you are continually learning? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and delighting customers? Then you should join Hargray as a Marketing Communications Coordinator!
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
General Description of Position:
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to provide the organization with comprehensive, market specific management and implementation of Hargray’s corporate marketing strategy ensuing that all in-market campaigns, tactics and creative executions are aligned with corporate strategy and vision and promote the achievement of the goals and objectives of the company as determines by the Board of Directors, its Stakeholders and Senior Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Marketing Manager to build and execute comprehensive business marketing plan.
Collects, organizes, and maintains expert level knowledge of our products and our competitors’ products and prices.
- Maintains comprehensive, marketing playbook for all markets.
- Updates internal information systems (i.e. intranet) with the Marketing Calendar, current ads, channel lineups, press releases, etc.
- Creates award-winning content that champions the brand and enthusiastically tells the Hargray story.
- Concept, create, and proof press releases and corporate communications.
- Sources, develops, and adapts organic social media strategy, content, calendar, and measures performance to maximize engagement and further brand awareness.
- Create and manage timely distribution of engaging short-form content and presentations for community influencer channel to support grass-roots initiatives.
- Promotes brand visibility through management of billboard placement, creative, and contracts.
- Drives upsell opportunities to existing customers through management of bill messaging, inserts, and communications.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements to business processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and reduce expenses, operates within budget.
- Promotes corporate brand, increases brand loyalty, increases brand equity and brand awareness, polices compliance with all brand standards, copyrights and service marks.
- Evaluates strategic partnerships that will bring added value to Hargray’s products and services portfolio.
- Provides sales support for all sales channels and sales personnel.
- Provides training support for all sales channels, sales personnel including CSR talking points and positioning statements.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in marketing or communications roles (marketing communications, brand marketing, direct marketing, digital marketing or public relations).
- Proficiency (intermediate level or better) in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required and working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Basic HTML skills, preferably with experience in Drupal.
- Experience creating an email using Constant Contact or similar platform.
- Experience extracting data from multiple network sources and CRM platform.
- Photography, video and audio production, recording and editing a plus.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be well organized and understand process documentation and flow charts.
- Problem-solving and project management skills.
- Knowledge/experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus.