Where am I based?
New York, NY
Who is my manager?
Marketing Manager, Campaigns
The Marketing Associate will support The Wall Street Journal’s Marketing Campaigns Team. You will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of all marketing campaigns to drive membership and shape brand awareness and perception. Your success will be measured by the impact of your work on key metrics, the creativity with which you solve problems, and your ability to collaborate effectively with your team, other departments, and external vendors and partners.
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials. Working with internal departments and external agencies, draft creative briefs, provide creative feedback and manage approvals.
- Assist with the implementation of campaigns across multiple channels by ensuring all deliverables are on track for completion according to deadlines, and creative is in accordance to campaign objectives and brand guidelines.
- Track and report on campaign KPIs to ensure that campaigns are meeting or exceeding goals, and make recommendations if they are not.
- Represent the customer: advocate for seamless customer journeys, champion the value of membership and arm yourself with key data insights to drive marketing strategy and communications.
- Exercise a thorough knowledge of the brand and an ability to balance team goals with overall company objectives.
- Work collaboratively with members of the broader marketing team to hand off creative assets and work closely with internal design team to continue to innovate/evolve based on response.
- Use data to inform creative briefs, support ongoing tracking of campaign results, and monitor that campaigns are driving towards team and company goals.
- Exercise a thorough knowledge of the brand and key competitors, alongside an ability to balance team goals with overall company objectives.
- 1-2 years experience working in a marketing or communications role. Media or publishing is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or communications.
- Experience in supporting campaigns that use a variety of marketing channels and communications methods.
- A passion for and understanding of The Wall Street Journal brand, customers and products.
- A mindset that is data curious, data literate and digital first, with the ability to balance the need for art and science. Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets is a plus.
- The ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects efficiently.
- First-rate communications and writing skills with the ability to present.
- Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line.
WSJ MEMBERSHIP GROUP
- Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
- This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
- If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view “Find Jobs – Dow Jones.” Thank you.