About the job
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Finance have activated several initiatives to review and ensure that we are meeting the requirements in Capital and Liquidity regulatory reporting as set out in the PRA Dear CEO letter of October 2019. We have gathered these initiatives into a single Financial Regulatory Reporting Remediation Programme (FRRRP) which has the objectives to identify and rapidly remediate shortcomings and partner with the strategic book of work to deliver sustainable best in class reporting and control.
- One of the key elements of this programme is to improve the end to end process and control documentation related to key group regulatory returns and related work on the policies and standards documentation.
- The role of Lead Business Analyst will be to work as part of a small team with the existing documentation to produce comprehensive documentation and address any areas where improvement is required.
Produce end to end process and controls documentation for financial regulatory reporting.
Support review of related polices and standards.
Work with multiple stakeholders in Finance, Risk, and Treasury to deliver high quality complete documentation.
Ensure key issues identified by previous review work are fully addressed
Produce user friendly documentation aligned to Group standards
People and Talent:
Not a people leader role.
- Ensure processes and procedures are documented in line with BCBS 239.
- Understand governance requirements for the analysis and development of tactical tools.
Complies with and enforces standard policies and procedures.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Work with stakeholders in the wider FRRR programme, including Risk, Treasury, IT, Compliance and Policy.
- Relevant experience in business analysis
- Previous exposure to regulatory reporting around capital/liquidity
- Preferably with exposure to controls documentation
Applynow to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.