internal communications manager |USA (preferable East Coast)
Hello. Hola. Hallo. Olá.
International. Smart. Curious. Humble. Motivated.
We are team ngena. Are you ready to help us transform the way the world connects?
We value the power of human connection; in fact, our solutions deliver connections all over the world with one touch. Our global team shares values of innovation, curiosity, humility, and passion for success.
When you join team ngena, you’ll be among the smartest and dedicated colleagues you’ve ever known. We believe in diversity and make sure our employees feel a sense of belonging. We value the contributions and perspectives they bring. Our simple purpose is to unite the world with our game-changing technology and support the power of human connection everywhere.
It is through an effective internal communication that ensures a transparent flow of information between an organization’s departments and colleagues. It’s how management and employees coordinate their activities to ensure that the entire organization is marching toward the same strategic goals. It’s about solid internal communication nurturing the company culture and building employee engagement.
The Internal Communications manager is a professional who will be responsible for driving effectiveness and efficiency within those areas throughout the entire ngena entities.
- You design all channels of internal communication – from the internal blog, to email newsletters and live formats and you communicate for the entire group of the company all over the world
- You network in all areas of the company and are always up to date on all developments at ngena
- Act as an internal reporter who picks up all ngena news and prepare them for different channels to communicate them in the best possible way
- You support HR and management with upcoming changes in terms of change communication
- Establish new measures and communication channels independently while continuously monitoring their success
- Be the key crisis management trustful person to work on an action plan if needed
- Develop and improve the existing internal dialogue formats in a professional and successful way
what you can bring
- You have successfully completed a degree in communication, journalism, political science, business administration, marketing, German studies or similar
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in internal communications in the communications department of an international company, ideally in a digital environment
- Ideally you have experience in change communication and enjoy the communicative support of changes
- A broad experience in setting up and managing internal communication media (intranet, blog, newsletter, etc.) characterizes your professional life
- You have a good feeling for language and a professional writing style
- English is your native language, and if you know some Spanish or another language – even better!
- You possess a high degree of conceptual thinking and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Solving problems from different fields with out-of-the-box ideas is what drives you
Built on Cisco technology, ngena uses state-of-the-art cloud and virtualization SD-WAN technologies. ngena is the 1st company to offer pre-built configuration for fast and secure deployment using its Connectivity Platform as a Service. ngena is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany with business operations in the United States, Latin America, South America, Europe and Asia. To learn more, please visit ngena.net. ngena is a global company that connects teams and unites the workforce worldwide through a centralized connectivity network experience. With one touch – ngena simplifies and strengthens global cloud computing, business networking, data analytics and data security at workplaces within the enterprise and at home.