About the job
Leader Bank is an entrepreneurial company approaching banking differently and with a focus on customer service and convenient products. In its 18th year of operations, Leader Bank exceeded $2.1 Billion in assets, 300 employees, and annual mortgage originations of $5.6 Billion.
Summary: The Head of Digital Marketing will lead the digital customer engagement experience for Leader Bank to provide a positive customer experience, drive new business and ensure consistency with the Leader Bank brand standards. This position will own the digital experience including a re-design/organization of all digital websites, apps, emails and social channels and utilize data to drive growth.
- Manage digital marketing platforms and channels through a deep understanding of all digital tools and channels.
- Leverage consumer insights with digital tactics to deliver best-in-class solutions across owned digital properties including, but not limited to social, web, and mobile.
- Drive improvement in digital strategy through consistent reporting and insights based on customer engagement and behavior across owned, earned, and paid digital channels.
- Partner with bank business verticals to develop solutions that fit within digital strategy by leveraging new or emerging technology. Solutions should be strategic and support long-term company growth while maintaining a high-level of customer service.
- Manage the content distribution strategy across Leader Bank social, website, and app. Partner with appropriate business units to ensure content distribution is consistent with their messaging and driving customer engagement.
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and own Leader Bank’s digital innovation strategy to ensure that Leader Bank’s digital experience remains best-in-class.
- Act as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities.
- Define and report on digital business KPIs and metrics that represent progress against digital goals.
- Act as a senior member of the Leader Bank marketing team, ensuring brand consistency across all digital platforms.
- Between 4-7 years’ industry experience in similar roles, preferably with a significant track record in managing digital channels – banking or financial services experience is a plus
- Proven experience with managing a project from ideation to execution.
- Ability to manage digital vendor relationships.
- Understanding and passion for planning and distributing content.
- Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as collaborate effectively as part of a wider team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills