ABOUT THE JOB
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Reports to: Global Director of Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date: November 2021
The graphic designer will work closely with the marketing team and specifically the multimedia designer to produce marketing materials including social media images, website images, datasheets, print materials, catalogs, sales collateral, advertisements, signage, packaging, and more.
Responsibilities will include the design, production, and distribution of marketing materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides creative layout and production of catalogues, price books, sell sheets, direct mail, flyers and other essential marketing materials.
- Supports field sales team, reps, distributors and OEMs with special promotions (i.e. flyers, direct mail, POP displays, etc.)
- Provides artwork and photos required for web sites.
- Creates social media graphics.
- Provides layouts for email marketing.
- Supports sales and marketing, internal and external customers with graphic materials.
- Organizes graphics material and files for distribution.
- Obtains quotes, selects and manages print jobs with vendors.
- Coordinates customer mailings with outside mail houses.
- Establishes literature part numbers.
- Develops print advertising material from conception to finished product following publication requirements and submits final ads to pubs.
- Maintains catalog of materials that supports our sales representatives, distributors, and OEMs
- Supports marketing-related communications including creating and distributing product information, promotional materials, correspondence and specialized letters, and internal and external newsletters.
- Develops presentations including new product training presentations.
- Works with global team to ensure marketing materials are available for all our customer base.
- Works with multimedia designer, content specialist, and digital marketing specialist to ensure we’re leveraging all creative in as many ways as possible. (ie. Multimedia designer creates a testimonial video, then work together to create a blogpost, email, social media campaign, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Coordinates translations when necessary.
Non-essential (if applicable)
- Determine and Maintain organization of files and photos.
- Determine actions needed for system problems.
- Assess software and hardware upgrades.
- Assists in product launches, marketing analysis and related marketing functions.
High school diploma or equivalent education and completion of graphic design-related degree program or relevant instructional programs and or equivalent experience.
- Solid experience in creative graphic design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, InCopy, After Effects, etc.
- Proficiency with presentation software (PowerPoint, Prezi, or similar)
- Working knowledge of Canva.
- Ability to create an eBook (using InDesign or if you have experience using another platform we are open to that as well.)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people.
- Professional attitude towards internal and external customers.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and meet required deadlines.
- Proofreading ability.
** ESG requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Office: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the team members assigned to this job. All team members must comply with Company policies and applicable laws.