About the job
Prudential International Insurance (PII) Investment Finance team has an opening for a highly motivated and results-oriented professional. The International Investment Finance team provides investment results for the quarterly close (QRRP), General Account Results Review, financial forecast (FRP), and other deliverables. The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple business partners including the local operations – Japan, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico.
- Support and provide analysis for the General Account Results Review package to Senior Management
- Integrally involved in the preparation of the quarterly results review package (QRRP), with a focus on non-AOI and FX remeasurement deliverables
- Prepare economic guidance and provide analysis on changes in rates and equity markets
- Coordinate numerous requests and attestations with the local teams and provide timely support when needed
- Manage deliverables around PIISC (Prudential International Insurance Service Company), including equity rollforwards, cash flows, balance sheet analysis, and quarterly journal entries
- Provide derivative analysis for actuals and forecast and work closely with CIO and others on related initiatives
- Handle various ad-hoc requests (Includes Investment Portfolio Analysis and Audit requests)
- Establish close working relationship and partner effectively with business partners- Asset Liability Management (ALM), Corporate Accounting Policy and Tax, including PII Finance teams – Controllers, P&A, Capital, and Systems support (SSA)
- Ongoing identification and implementation of process efficiencies
To be effective in the role individuals should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of progressively increasing responsibility in accounting/finance or related disciplines
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and priorities under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with derivatives a plus
- Self-motivated and proactive with an attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office suite, in particular Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.