Full Job Description
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race
The Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis supports the Manager – FP&A and CFO– FP&A in all budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analyzing efforts to help report and summarize accurate financial information, identify business opportunities, and drive business performance across the enterprise. The Analyst – FP&A supports a team that works across functional areas, collaborates well with key property- and corporate-level counterparts, and presents clear analyses and recommendations to senior corporate- and property-level executives.
- Supports Manager in all budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analyzing efforts.
- Collaborates with all Corporate and Property stakeholders to understand and create solutions for their business analytical needs.
- Collaborates with the BI and Data Governance team to gather functional area requirements to meet reporting and analytical needs.
- Assists in completing all monthly, quarterly, annual, and other ad-hoc analyses and reports, ensuring all are completed accurately and on-time.
- Presents clear analyses and recommendations to team leaders.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- One (1) year of related experience.
- Experience in hospitality operations.
- Experience in working with all levels of management, including executives and consulting with key business stakeholders preferred