Full Job Description
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to obtain, understand and analyze financial data to develop reports and conduct analysis and reviews required to support and improve organizational performance, processes and strategies.
- Performs analysis of financial information and recommends actions for improvement for supported Function(s).
- Preparation of various schedules to support the financial information presented.
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly forecast reporting and variance analysis.
- Communicates effectively and proactively with internal stakeholders to ensure information is presented logically and consistently.
- Develop annual budgets and long-range plans and related ad hoc analysis
- Identifies, researches and reports on the causes for fluctuations outside of anticipated parameters.
- Tracks trends that are directly related to strategic direction
- Identifies and implements areas for process improvements
- Completion of special projects as assigned by management.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Academic and professional qualifications
- BS or BA in Finance
- 2-4 years Financial Planning Experience
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase or multi-dimensional database used for financial reporting preferred
- Less than 10%
- Working arrangements
Day shift, 40 hours+ per week
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor” We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!