Full Job Description
The NFL Media team is looking for a Fantasy Football Analyst to write, host and create fun, engaging, informative, and unique fantasy content for consumption within the NFL Fantasy app and on NFL digital platforms and social media. The right candidate is a unique blend of fantasy football expert, on-screen personality, writer, and team player. You have a history of creating successful written and video content for digital and social. This is a part time role in Inglewood, California.
- Writer and on-camera talent for Fantasy Football content
- Daily written, video and social posts promoting and providing analysis for NFL Fantasy Football
- Talent and host for Fantasy Stories within the NFL Fantasy Football App.
- Conceive and write Fantasy Football advice columns for NFL.com.
- Possible appearances across NFL Podcasts and NFL Network
Required Education and Experience
- A passion and high level of knowledge for sports, the NFL, and Fantasy Football
- Proven success in creating digital sports content with strong preference for fantasy-specific
- Experience in all phases of content development: pitch, writing, production, editing, and programming
- Experience and aptitude on camera
- Knowledge of content consumption and current user trends as it relates to sports and gaming in the digital space
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2-5 years working in the sports industry and deep knowledge of fantasy football
- Bachelor ’ s degree in equivalent field or experience
Terms/ Expected Hours of Work
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, especially on gamedays, and for special events/instances of breaking news.
- The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, in light of the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.