Job Summary And Mission
At Starbucks, our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service for others. Starbucks Technologists work to achieve this mission through the use of cutting-edge technology delivered to our partners, customers, stores, roasters, and global communities.
As a digital product manager supporting Starbucks’ Customer Technologies, you will be responsible for helping to set and manage the strategic direction of our digital order and pay products.
Summary Of Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Set the direction for our digital marketing products & features – You will lead the development of new products & features, including collaborating with cross-functional tech & business teams on problem definition & driving alignment on business goals, U/CX goals and defining measurement plans & KPIs
- Inspire and influence others – You will partner with technology, strategy, & operations teams to drive product plans forward to reach their full potential. Additionally, you will provide recommendations to peers & leaders around strategy, innovation, the core components associated with digital product & features
- Enjoy working on an energetic & fun cross-functional team and have a clear ability to drive the business forward as part of a highly collaborative team, while acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles
Summary Of Experience
- Experience in a digital technology environment with a record of successfully managing & delivering complex products (4 years)
- Expertise in using analytics & optimization tools to inform product planning, prioritization, decisions & key learnings (4 years)
- Ability to work with design and engineering to deliver customer facing features (4 years)
- Hands on experience in developing roadmaps, priorities, features, story outlines, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements across a variety of stakeholders
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at [email protected]