About the job
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital team based in Manhattan Beach, CA. The ideal candidate is responsible for day-to-day execution of all paid search activity, including A/B testing, campaign optimization and analysis. This person will be a data-driven, highly organized SEM expert with a proven track record of managing high performance digital marketing campaigns across different channels. You will also be confident in communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Lead strategic and tactical paid search initiatives that drive, engage, and convert qualified traffic, using our core paid media channels.
- Master Paid Search, Paid Social, Display/Retargeting and Programmatic Advertising.
- This role requires strong knowledge of executing paid search, including keyword research, campaign setup, ad copy, campaign optimization
- Lead and execute day-to-day campaign management and strategy across multiple platforms.
- Perform daily campaign activities including bid management, budget allocation and pacing, forecasting, performance monitoring and optimization.
- Be the go-to paid search resource for Fisker. Participate in and/or lead agency relationships and meetings and deliver in-house materials such as performance reports and presentations.
- Communicate task execution and timeline requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance and constructive feedback to Fisker management.
- Monitor and share industry news/trends, provide updates/success stories from our channel partners
- Master the paid media landscape and intelligently articulate the levers we can adjust for better performance.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Experience with search marketing, conversion content and PPC
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Master Google Analytics and Attribution models
- Experience with campaign optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility, and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and making joint decisions and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization’s global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.