About the job
The Digital Marketing Specialist will play an integral role in the development, execution, and measurement of digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and support strategic goals. The successful candidate will effectively promote the organization, its products, and services; especially through the development and curation of valuable digital content that engages target audiences, improves conversion rates, and is aligned with the global marketing plan. Frequently interacts with Sales, Applications, Product Management and Business Development personnel to effectively target and communicate with customers and markets. Must also be able to interact effectively with partners and other outside resources.
Essential Responsibilities & Functions
- Develop and curate relevant content to engage target audiences and improve website, social media, and e-marketing conversion rates.
- Manage SEO and PPC programs including KPI measurement and analysis.
- Manage the marketing database and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from third party tools and online sources, and flow of leads between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Responsible for development, execution and optimization of integrated digital campaigns
- Manage and implement organic and paid search engine plan and performance
- Stay abreast of industry trends, digital landscape and new media tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Technology.
- An interest in, and aptitude for, technical subject matter is highly desirable.
- Work experience within a B2B market environment
- 5-7 years digital marketing experience (demonstrable managing SEO, SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns)
- Strong knowledge automation platforms (Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.),
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and website conversion metrics
- Knowledge of core CRM platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with social media management (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) and optimization platforms
- Experience with researching/writing/editing promotional content for email, blogs,video, and web
- Strong analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics and impact of digital initiatives
- Passion for digital media and devices, considers him/herself an ‘early adopter’ of digital trends
- Hands-on experience with key digital media disciplines/tools, such as: brand website management, social media marketing/community management, search engine optimization (SEO), user-generated content, and email marketing
- Experience with HTML/CSS, web programming, content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore, etc.
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- A self-starter, with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment and work effectively across functional groups.
- Highly organized, with a keen attention to detail, and an openness to constructive critique
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and keyboarding; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.