About the job
The Oxford Club is seeking a performance-driven direct response marketer to join a growing marketing team. You must have experience in buying digital media and developing acquisition campaigns.
This company has a multimillion-dollar advertising budget and is looking for a results-oriented self-starter to join the team. If you have a willingness to learn from others, grow from mistakes, and bring ideas to a thriving business, you may be the one The Oxford Club is looking to hire.
As one of the Club’s Digital Marketing Specialists, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers through search, native, display, and programmatic media channels. These will include but are not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Outbrain.
You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign execution on a variety of platforms. This includes building and optimizing campaigns, setting up pixel tracking, reporting results to internal stakeholders, and maintaining relationships with network reps.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of how to optimize pages and funnels to improve the performance of campaigns. You will need to be an innovative team player with strong communication skills and a willingness to collaborate with multiple departments.
The right person for this role is creative, driven, confident in their skills, and comfortable in a dynamic environment where priorities are constantly changing.
This is not a job for everyone. The expectations are high, and you will be expected to deliver results.
Only résumés with cover letters will be accepted.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns for the purpose of acquiring new customers through multiple marketing channels
- Identify the best strategies to maximize scale and minimize acquisition cost while ensuring you hit target KPIs
- Prioritize campaign budgets by revenue opportunity
- Analyze post-transaction customer monetization data and adjust strategy based on conversions
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with affiliates, competitors, and media partners
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor ad delivery to ensure successful deployment of ads
- Work closely with copywriters and stakeholders to create ads that maximize performance
- Monitor tests and provide ongoing status updates on various campaigns and projects
- Search for new opportunities within the marketplace that grow the customer base and aggressively grow the business
- Manage additional projects as they arise
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing/advertising preferred
- 2+ years managing self-serve advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Yahoo/Bing, etc.)
- Extreme comfort with programmatic media buying campaigns
- Experience in direct response marketing highly preferred
- Knowledge of copywriting, which will be beneficial
- Management experience, which is a plus
- Excellent training on all things digital marketing and the ins and outs of our business
- Career growth opportunities
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) matching
- A fantastic company culture
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Remote work in the near term and eventually a hybrid mix of working remotely and working in a beautiful 1859 brownstone in the heart of Baltimore’s Mount Vernon neighborhood
The Oxford Club was named one of the top workplaces by The Baltimore Sun . If you’re curious how people feel about working at The Oxford Club, check the company out on Glassdoor !
We offer high compensation, great benefits, and the opportunity to work in a respected, supportive, ambitious corporate culture with tremendous growth opportunities even at the senior level.
About The Oxford Club
We are a publisher of financial and lifestyle strategies and recommendations. We help our hundreds of thousands of reader’s lead richer lives.
We define “wealth” as not only having financial capital, but also social and intellectual capital. Our flagship franchise, The Oxford Club, has been successful for over 30 years in helping enrich its members’ lives through its award-winning portfolio recommendations, a proprietary investment system, educational webinars, subscription letters and research, and seminars. The Oxford Club also continually develops new franchises and services around exciting new ideas and fresh market approaches and talent. Many of today’s leading investment publishers were born out of our group. Opportunities abound at our company for leaders who are entrepreneurial, want to grow their teams, and become Publishers or Specialists.
Our financial experts have managed multi-million dollar portfolios, authored best-selling books, have hundreds of thousands of followers of their writings, traveled the world, and counseled leading CEOs and world leaders. Moreover, helped millions take control of their financial destiny. Every month we hear from our members how we have changed their lives for the better.
At the Oxford Club, we don’t reserve all the benefits of our investment and business knowledge and experience for our subscribers. We work hard to enrich the lives of our employees too, with financial education, multiple opportunities for further training, travel, life and career coaching, networking, team building activities in beautiful surroundings, and enjoyable celebration when we hit our goals.
Interested candidates will visit the Club’s stunning Clubhouse in the high-end, historic Mt Vernon neighborhood of Baltimore. We welcome you to learn more about this company.
The Oxford Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such accommodation.