The ideal Digital Marketing Strategist is a highly organized, accountable, and driven marketer with a passion for success and a desire to be a long-term contributor to our team. You’ll develop and implement inbound digital marketing strategies promoting our services and brand.
You will work with sales and leadership to develop strategic plans for uncovering and achieving business goals for a core set of clients.
You will be responsible for implementing client strategies and working with internal teams to ensure deliverables and campaign results meet and exceed expectations. This includes overseeing and contributing to the writing and optimization of content and blog posts, setup and testing of landing pages and calls to action, creation of email marketing materials, setup and management of digital ad campaigns, and development of reports and insights based on marketing analytics.
- Digital marketing tactics, including search engine optimization, blogging, email marketing, digital advertising, content offer creation, and website management
- Create landing pages and calls to action
- Online brand management of facebook, linkedin, twitter, and other social media sites
- Collaborate with Strategists and Consultants to develop digital marketing strategies for achieving goals
- Conduct research to become an expert in client industries and targeting
- Contribute to the execution of digital marketing tactics, including copywriting, ad management, and design efforts as needed
- Become an expert in the latest techniques, trends, and best practices in the digital marketing field
- Are familiar with online analytics and advertising platforms (Ex: HubSpot, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, etc)
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field
- Have advanced creative and technical content authoring skills
- Have knowledge and interest in search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
- Have some experience with website reporting, analytics, and insights
- Are self-motivated with a thirst for learning and growing
- Enjoy learning about a variety of businesses and services
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have a collaborative spirit and can work well in small teams or go solo if the need arises
Talntly is an E-Verify, Equal Opportunity, and Drug-Free Workplace.