At LeasePlan, we are always asking What’s next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for strategic planning and administrative functions of marketing automation programs designed to drive lead acquisition, revenue opportunities and customer engagement. Key functions include serving as admin of marketing automation tools to design and deliver effective lead generation strategies, develop email marketing campaigns, and design scoring and nurture programs. This highly technical role also supports the expansion and growth of LeasePlan USA’s products and services through other digital marketing initiatives, such as website administration and digital advertising, and supporting customer engagement campaigns.
Success in this role requires extensive hands-on experience executing marketing automation campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and integration into other tools such as Sitecore and SalesForce SalesCloud This employee will also have an intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS, strong analytical capabilities, attention to detail, creative problem solving and proven communication skills.
- Perform day-to-day administration of marketing automation tools to set up, test and deploy one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Work with internal clients to understand, plan, build and execute email communications, marketing automation campaigns and nurture programs
- Create marketing automation tracks, dynamic content, responsive email and landing pages to meet campaign goals and optimize the user experience
- Establish a variety of automated campaigns to support customer lifecycle marketing
- Define campaign strategy, flow and trigger points to assure timely and personalized communication
- Monitor campaign metrics to measure effectiveness, encourage engagement and increase conversions
- Identify opportunities for testing and recommendations for program improvements
- Implement best practices for segmentation, list management and data hygiene
- Perform QA on marketing automation activity
- Implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum results
- Segment audiences and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Report KPIs on all campaigns and use data to continually improve results
- Identify additional digital channels to regularly communicate LeasePlan solutions to target audience
- Collaborate with Salesforce administrator to streamline processes and workflow
- Consult with marketing team members to optimize distribution of campaign assets to maximize ROI
- Provide training and documentation for new and existing users
- Execute a regular follow-up and assessment of the performance of LeasePlan USA’s public sites
- Review website regularly: check links, enhance user experience, assure site is easy-to-navigate and runs at optimal performance
- Monitor website traffic using Google Analytics to identify KPIs, and develop plan to increase site usage
- Work with product marketing to add and enhance content, analyzing SEO impacts of requested changes
- Work with LeasePlan Digital team to optimize content to receive top search engine rankings
- Check originality of site, ensuring content is not duplicated on other platforms
- Implement future modifications in the content management tool and adhere to online style guide
- Stay abreast of new technologies to enhance online presence and conversions
- Coordinate with technical support services to troubleshoot and ensure sites are secure
- Regularly align with blog content owner to assure consistency and maximum SEO, including no duplicate content and effective crosslinks
Support advertising program
- Work with product marketing to execute annual paid media campaigns
- Design digital ad campaigns to generate new leads and support growth of LeasePlan products
- Support growth of retargeting, sponsored content and pay-per-click campaigns
- Monitor and report campaign results to team and management, using results to learn and adjust programs for future success
Brand awareness, general marketing and support
- Serve as a brand ambassador to ensure all material consistently portrays the LeasePlan brand promise, identity and positioning
- Ensure LeasePlan key messages and brand are represented in the best light and in accordance with the brand guidelines
- Act as backup to marketing team functions as needed
- Identify new and better ways to manage each essential job function
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
Careers at LeasePlan
LeasePlan operates across more than 30 countries. With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan’s mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service.
We also believe ‘you cannot grow a business; you can only grow people who can grow the business.’ LeasePlan is proud of its culture of service and care towards customers and each other, which has endured for over 55 years. By applying to work with LeasePlan, you are joining a team where you yourself will get to play a part in building the future of our business.