Full Job Description
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success within our global organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills and experience.
Please take a moment to look over this opportunity and if interested, feel free to send us your application. If this is not the right opportunity for you, you can also sign up for Job Alerts by creating an account. This will give you a profile that you can use for all future applications, and you will be notified whenever a new position that matches your criteria becomes available.
We are glad you have considered Mitel for a Summer 2021 Internship. While we have multiple internship opportunities available, we ask that you apply to only one internship for consideration.
- We’re looking for a digital marketing intern to learn and make a real impact. We have an opening that will get exposure to:
- Product Marketing – learn what it takes to position products to internal and external audiences, and how we work with Sales to increase revenue
- Field Marketing – learn how we work with our channel partners to execute marketing campaigns and events to drive sales
- Content Marketing – learn how the content we create is used to drive traffic to our site and give customers what they need to make informed decisions
- You’ll get assignments. You’ll get guidance. You’ll get to sit at the table, make contributions and get to know real-life, day-to-day marketing. You’ll not only learn principles, you’ll get to put them into practice.
Some of the areas you might touch include:
- Marketing Automation
- Content marketing
- Content research
- Content generation
- Blogging and social media
- Digital tactics
- Strategy and planning
This position is based in Plano, TX. In this position you will work an average of 30 hours per week and pay is $15 per hour.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Senior or Master’s student (by Fall 2021) with preferred major in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Must have at least 1 semester left in school post-internship
- 3.0+ GPA
- Completed coursework with knowledge of Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics, and Principals of Marketing
- Strong writing and creative skills preferred
- Able to adapt and shift gears quickly
- Strong desire to learn more about digital marketing
- Basic understanding of campaign marketing principles
Mitel is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Mitel provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.
These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, demotions, transfers, compensation changes, training, career development programs, layoffs, and terminations.
The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing to any employee or applicant for employment upon request.