About the job
Leyton is a global consulting firm dedicated to helping companies improve their business performance with innovation funding through tax strategies and incentives. Founded in 1997, we have grown to over 2,000 employees in 12 countries, with US offices in Boston and San Francisco. Our newer US presence gives us the feel of a startup with the financial stability of a larger company.
You won’t be going on coffee runs for the office in a Leyton Marketing internship. Our interns work hard, move fast, and learn constantly. If you’re looking for an internship you can be proud of, Leyton is the place for you. You will contribute to marketing strategies and campaigns, conduct pivotal research, and recommend strategies to our Global Team.
What a normal week looks like:
- Open a BombBomb video from the Head of Marketing that highlights the week ahead.
- Launch Digital Marketing campaigns to specific industries and customer personas.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to our SEO strategies.
- Update website and social media content.
- Conduct research on audience trends and present findings to leadership.
- Be an active, regular participant in Marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for Marketing.
What we require from you:
- A thirst to learn all things Marketing related.
- Working toward a degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
- Successful completion of courses in Marketing, Statistics, and Business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Teams).
- Previous experience or willingness to learn all social media platforms, as well as Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Asana, and Box.
- Excellent presence, verbal skills, and written communications prowess.
- A curious mind to find hidden Marketing insights behind the data and numbers.