About the job
The Digital Marketing Associate will work closely with the Manager of Digital Marketing in a newly created National Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) agile Digital Team. The COE for Digital Marketing is a nationally focused team that is growing and has adopted an effective modern process that increases the speed and flexibility of marketing efforts to maximize performance. We are looking for a digital marketer who aligns with best practices in digital strategies and has a best-in-class innovative mindset. The ideal candidate will have an effective grasp of current marketing tools, strategies and assist with the
oversight of integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in monitoring agencies and overseeing partner performance, including evaluations, and create reports to measure the success of digital marketing initiatives. In addition, this person must be reliable, able to manage process, and be self-motivating yet customer-focused with proficiency in data analysis. The role will have a remote working environment, and a strong sense of organization and project management will be expected.
- Partner with the Digital Manager and the rest of the digital team to support various digital initiatives
- Focus on customer satisfaction in a deadline-driven setting: you may oversee agency partners and/or acquisition channels such as email, SEM, display, retargeting and paid social.
- Work in conjunction with the analytics team, agencies, and internal marketing team members to hold marketing vendors and paid media agencies accountable for positive performance.
- Participate in an agile testing pod with digital marketing colleagues to continuously develop ideas to test, execute, and scale learnings across the portfolio.
- Maintain daily communication with the digital team and agencies to obtain and approve test and learn initiatives.
- Perform tactical support assisting customers through a variety of communication channels while using subject matter expertise and experience to personally resolve issues in a multi-system environment prior to escalating to other workgroups and teams.
- Supports marketing team members in the US by providing counsel, ongoing education, and training, and recommending digital marketing solutions to business challenges.
- Engages relationships with external marketing vendors, consultants, and subject matter experts to support the execution of digital marketing projects, and manages external resources against established standards for quality, timeliness, and service excellence.
- Demonstrates a supportive, customer-centric approach that enhances the reputation of the department through development of trusted relationships and delivery of timely, quality work.
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge of developments in the field of digital marketing to help the company operate with efficiency and innovation.
- Establishes and maintains relationships inside and outside the industry and with strategic business partners.
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within and outside the industry.
- Incumbents work in an office environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or business is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, Knowledge of Google Analytics, web tagging and tracking,
- Paid Search, Display, and/or paid social media experience is preferred.
- High proficiency using Excel managing complex data sets for analysis and reporting.
- Experience using MS Office applications and task management platforms.
- Candidates should possess diplomacy and good judgment so they can leverage these skills to communicate persuasively through all levels of the organization.
- Initiates change and is a self-starter. Takes on and produces a high volume of work. Can sustain a heavy workload over an extended period.
- Extreme attention to detail, adaptability, excellent time management, and dedication to staying organized.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Digital or creative agency experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates Greystar core values in all aspects of work – strong ethical character and commitment to service
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.