About the job
First Children Services is looking for a talented, innovative Part-time Digital Marketing Associate to join our team! The Digital Marketing Associate will work with various members of the organization to generate content, material and strategy shared via digital communication platforms to engage followers and drive interest in the company.
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: 10-20 hours per week
Location: Cherry Hill/Remote Option
Your Duties Will Include
- Serve as the webmaster for the organization;
- Optimize SEO website performance;
- Maintain and support the growth of the organizations social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn;
- Coordinate and help develop digital communication efforts with all program areas of the organization to support business development. Includes social media posts, emails, event planning, blogs, etc.;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop, enhance and publish content for use on the company website;
- Place and monitor all digital advertisements in consultation with the CEO;
- Support internal departments with implementation and enhancements of program related system functionality;
- Create flyers, brochures and other materials to support business growth and development; and,
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education And Experience
- Bachelors Degree or extensive digital communications experience within education and behavioral health.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media, email and other digital communication platforms to drive business growth.
- Experience working on SEO initiatives for websites/companies.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective flyers, brochures, other guides;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a team within an organization supporting marketing/business development efforts.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to manage multiple concurrent projects while also being highly detail-oriented with an attention to quality.
- First Children Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.