Are you a master of digital marketing strategies? Do you excel at using data to optimize your client’s approach to reaching their customer? If so, then this role is for you!
At FTD, you can expect a dynamic work environment offering competitive pay and benefits. We seek creative, driven individuals to add to our growing company. Ours is a culture of respect, diversity, partnership, and results.
What you will do:
- Serve as a digital marketing subject matter expert to help members grow their business
- Communicate effectively with members to clearly understand their digital marketing needs
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns in Google Ads and other platforms as necessary
- Write compelling content to be used in digital marketing campaigns
- Test campaign copy, formats, keywords and adapt future campaigns based on the results
- Create, coordinate, and approve creative requests for visual assets to be used in ads
- Manage, analyze, and report on digital marketing campaign budgets and performance
- Professionally respond to incoming messages and emails from florists and internal customers alike
- Coordinate with outside partners and vendors to ensure consumer-facing campaigns are optimized appropriately
- Participates in ongoing on-the-job training. This may include attending team meetings, huddles, one-on-one sessions with members of management, peer coaching, refresher training, as well as structured classroom training
- Perform customer and sales support as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we seek:
- 4-year college degree required; minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Previous Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Previous experience with Pay Per Click advertising (Google and social platforms)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communications skills appropriate for B2B client support both in the written and verbal formats
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Process and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility, follow-through, initiative, and assertiveness
- Team-oriented, with the strong desire and ability to mentor, coach, and motivate peers
- Flexible to work an 8-hour standard shift
- Ability to provide additional support during key floral holidays such as Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads & Google Ads Editor, preferred
- Come give FTD a look! We are an incredibly open and welcoming company-come join our family! FTD, LLC is a global premier floral gifting company with a vision to be the world’s leading and most trusted company in this industry.
FTD has been a leader in the floral industry for over a century. We are a private equity-backed company with one of the largest florist networks in the world, supported by the iconic Mercury Man® logo displayed in over 30,000 floral shops in more than 125 countries.
We partner with local florists to hand-craft floral arrangements available for same-day delivery on FTD.com and ProFlowers.com.
In addition to delivering flowers, we support locally-owned retail florists by providing technology, marketing, and digital services to members of our florist network.
For all of life’s occasions and everyday moments, visit FTD.com, ProFlowers.com, and ProPlants.com, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at @ftdflowers.
We love helping our customers #SayMorewithFlowers.