Full Job Description
Impact Group Marketing is seeking motivated applicants for marketing assistant/intern positions. Impact Group is a fast- growing digital agency in the Bryan/College Station market and beyond. Blending web development, social media, paid advertising, blog writing and print allows IGM to support small to medium-sized businesses, partnering with them to effectively use a variety of advertising methods in order to achieve sustained growth.
This position will be exposed to all disciplines and media outlets for both internal and external clients. Hourly paid employees will have the opportunity to engage with senior marketing professionals on campaigns of all sizes.
Employees will receive exposure to:
- Website development including design, content development, site build-out and search engine optimization.
- Social media through campaign building, content development, and reporting for multiple platforms
- Paid advertising including ad development, budget management, competitive keyword analysis and reporting
- Blog writing encompassing client storytelling, topic investigation, and research and content syndication
- Print including a wide variety of small and medium format print – from flyers to banners and business cards to banner stands
- Preferred applicants should have a keen interest in the arena of digital and print marketing. Previous experience is preferred but not required.
- Applicants should be able to commit 15-20 hours weekly and be self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a keen eye for detail.
Please submit a resume with qualifications and experience and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.