Full Job Description
Who We Are
Pr.business is a digital marketing agency headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. We’re a passionate, creative, energetic, driven, and committed group coming together to help small to medium-sized businesses stand out locally. We create digital marketing strategies such as websites, social media, logos, review generators, SEO and more so small business owner can grow their online presence!
We are seeking energetic and career-minded professionals to join our Digital Marketing Account Management team! If you are driven, confident, outgoing, tech-savvy, with Rockstar customer service skills, we have the resources and training to help you reach your maximum potential! The right person will have the commitment to grow their career!
Conduct screen-share calls with active B2B clients who are contracted with pr.business regarding digital marketing products such as SEO, websites, logos, social media, directories, and more! Our Account Management team speaks to clients on a monthly basis as to provide continuous product education and consulting in regard to client’s active services, troubleshoot timeline questions and account growth, and provide strong customer service strategies regarding questions or concerns.
- Speak over the phone while conducting a screen share with small-medium-sized business owners.
- Provide analytics to clients regarding the status of their current digital marketing services.
- Discuss insights and suggestions for additional services clients can benefit from, upselling.
- Provide a strong customer service approach to identify and address client concerns and questions.
- Assist clients with logging into screen share software.
- Update client information in CRM / computer system needed.
- Learn strategies and techniques to be successful!
- Collaborate upselling strategies and transfers with additional sales teams.
- Attend training.
- Build an instant rapport with energy, confidence, and drive!
Requirements and Skillsets
- Digital marketing knowledge is preferred but not required – we will train you!
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Customer Service required
- Retention skillsets highly preferred
- Experience logging into screen share software or similar
- Professional, clear, outgoing phone presence
- Remain calm under pressure.
- High energy, positive personality
- Drive to succeed!
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred not required)
- Ability to learn a product, concept, and computer system with ease.
- Passion to educate clients regarding social media, websites, logos, SEO, and all digital marketing products.
- Team player with a winning attitude!
- Punctual, reliable, and dependable
- Commitment to a long-term career opportunity
Compensation and Benefits
- $35k base pay + monthly bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- All training paid at regular pay!
- Employee engagement teams
- Bonuses, promotions, weekly prizes!
- Office team competitions for prizes!
- Business casual
- Creative, modern office space
- Fun, energetic, competitive
- Grow your pocket! – be recognized for senior sales opportunities!
- Grow your sales skillsets! – We have advanced corporate trainers, mentors, and leaders to train you!
- Grow into other departments! – Sales, Contracts, Web and Social Media teams, Marketing, and more!