The Digital Content Writer position provides an exciting opportunity for writers who are interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing within real estate. This role will create and optimize customer-facing digital content to support the search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, as well as contribute to the multi-channel marketing strategy for digital content. The ideal candidate possesses a strong real estate background combined with experience in writing with a talent for building & coordinating valuable marketing content to make it accessible and engaging to customers. The successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing team and will help to improve the customer’s digital experience and buying journey, which will significantly impact the overall growth of the business. This is a critical position within the marketing team, has opportunity for growth, and is a flexible remote work opportunity.
As a Digital Content Writer, You Will
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Intelligence and Sales teams to generate content for various content steams and target audiences.
- Produce SEO-focused copy for web pages, blogs, social media, email campaigns, and other forms of marketing collateral.
- Produce and edit content for various forms of marketing material – web pages, blogs, brochures, sell sheets, digital ads, eBooks, infographics, and other forms of marketing collateral.
- Compose thought leadership pieces, including whitepapers, eBooks, and bylined articles.
- Create the appropriate message and tone of voice for various audiences in the investment real estate space.
- Build, review, and edit content to identify the clearest and most logical way to present information for greater reader comprehension and conversion rates.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed in content creation while maintaining marketing standard methodologies.
- Analyze information required for the development or update of multimedia marketing materials and related advertising, policy, procedure, and form documentation.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing tactics to support brand marketing initiatives (education, customer engagement, advertising, etc.)
- Coordinate with marketing peers to ensure consistency and compliance with brand and company standards.
- Play an integral role in generating marketing content across all external communications channels, creating content and messaging that engages audiences and drives thought leadership.
- Work collaboratively across the company to write, edit, and leverage enterprise-wide content efforts – including web, email, social media and digital communications, and select thought leadership and business development content.
- Perform additional duties as required and/or assigned
We’re Looking For A Teammate That Has
- Experience with Real Estate, preference will be give to those with investment real estate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, marketing, business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a prior communications position.
- Previous communications experience in real estate.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO and growth marketing practices.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Superior organizational and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to track and report metrics of success.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to react in a constructive manner to direct feedback and constructive criticism.
- Exceptional attention to detail with respect to adhering to and enforcing UWorld brand standards.
- The skills to be an exceptional writer who can successfully manage the full cycle of content-long-form and short-form-from ideation to execution, and have outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong writer with attention to detail and ability to draft and synthesize content into compelling messaging.
- Ability to adapt writing style to the task at hand.
- Must demonstrate a proven record of content creation and copyediting.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and organize and prioritize a heavy workload in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with a wide range of individuals with differing opinions and diverse personalities.
- Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and external contacts, regarding matters of a complex nature.
- A team player who is not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how challenging or unfamiliar.
- Ability to take initiative, anticipate needs, and exercise independent, sound judgment and a high degree of discretion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proactive self-starter; strategic thinker.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to new software programs
We Offer The Following Benefits and Perks
- Full PPO medical and dental Insurance at no cost to employees and additional coverage for dependents.
- Vision insurance and short-term disability.
- 401K Plan with matching.
- Flexible PTO policy.
New Western has become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country, approaching 50 teams in almost 20 states. We have built a marketplace for our select group of real estate investor clients to acquire distressed residential investment properties. Recognized as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, you’ll have a chance to make a real and visible impact — You’d be joining a lean, nimble, close-knit team of professionals where your contributions can make a difference from day one.