Full Job Description
ADI, part of Resideo Inc, is North America’s leading wholesale distributor of security and low voltage products. We are passionate about helping customers prosper in this exciting and growing marketplace. We understand the business of customer service but more importantly, we understand that our people are our greatest asset . We take pride in having the largest and most well-trained team of sales and technical professionals that can help customers.
The Digital Content Specialist will be part of the Digital Experience team and will serve as a consultant on all content-related assets across ADI platforms. Candidates for this position must have a passion for storytelling and a history of successfully implementing impactful messaging across an expanse of online mediums. This position requires the ability to understand technical content and transform it to communicate value-oriented stories that resonate with the intended audience(s).
- Function as an SME on all aspects of online content and strategy to transform the website into an online sales tool that serves the needs of the customer.
- Evaluate existing content, provide recommendations on improvements and work with content owners to apply changes.
- Identify, encourage, and influence the creation of engaging content, including training, videos, technical papers, etc.
- Work with the e-commerce team to enhance the customer’s online experience by incorporating the latest digital capabilities into the website.
- Leverage engaging content to create automated email campaigns with internal marketing teams which drive action throughout the customer journey and ultimately influence purchasing behavior.
- Coordinate with the distribution marketing team to execute on content opportunities with our distribution partners.
- Develop intriguing real-time personalization content to convert anonymous visitors to known users.
- Drive creative digital strategies which promote client engagement, understanding and purchasing behavior.
- Work with social media, communications, multimedia, and other teams to ensure alignment and a consistent look and feel across all content.
- Understand analytics and metrics to identify areas of success, opportunity, and improvement.
You Must Have:
- More than 3 years of relevant experience working in digital marketing, content marketing, corporate communications and/or journalism.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or a related field.
- Preferred: Experience working in the retail, distribution or similar commerce environment.
- Any new hire for this position must be vaccinated for COVID-19 by their start date with Resideo, subject to any prohibitions or exceptions under state or local law.
- A strategic thinker with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional track record of content development.
- Ability to transform technical content into engaging, customer-facing content
- Strong editing skills with a deep understanding of AP Style.
- Experience writing for different channels, including email and website.
- Ability to effectively communicate with, advise and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- A highly-organized, detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A self-motivated individual who will continuously seek improvement opportunities.
What’S In It For You:
- New state-of-the-art offices in our Dallas location.
- Hybrid work model available.
- Enjoy work-life balance with generous vacation time that can be scheduled with manager approval based on business priorities and personal needs, without pre-set maximums.
- Immediate eligibility for 401K.
About Us: Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and a distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.