Full Job Description
Equifax Workforce Solutions (EWS) is seeking a data journalist to create compelling thought leadership content that helps boost online engagement and influences the decision-making processes of current and prospective customers.
As an ideal candidate, you are a resourceful writer with experiences in a technical field, such as data analytics, economics, or engineering. You are passionate about driving business growth through clear, insightful storytelling, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
What you’ll do
- Obtain a deep understanding of EWS solutions and capabilities and the value they create for customers
- Write whitepapers and data-inspired articles that transform complex analytical studies into narratives that anyone can understand
- Collaborate with SVP, Data Analytics and other senior leaders to manage a content pipeline
- Provide guidance to graphic designers to create charts or other visual aids
- Be a close partner to product and digital marketing teams and establish thought leadership content strategy
What experience you need
- 4+ years of experience as technical writer, copywriter, editor or journalist-type role in a data-centric environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, English, Journalism, or related field
- Ability to show examples of prior work
What could set you apart
- Education in Analytics, Data Science, Engineering or experience working in a STEM-related field is highly preferred
- Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.