Job Title – Copywriter – Corporate Communications
Location – NY 11752
Online, Full Time/Part time, Direct Hire
Salary – (75k-78k) DOE
Integr8staff seeks a skilled Copywriter Corporate Communications to develop and implement written content for use in various communication channels including digital, social, print, and more.
Responsibilities of the Copywriter Corporate Communications position
- Writes copy for the Marketing Communications team.
- Create content for Blog articles and landing pages for inbound marketing campaigns, customer emails, preparing FAQs and P&Ps for various communications processes, support and announcements for corporate projects, etc.
- Writes technical-oriented blog articles as well as long-form and short-form articles.
- Writes technical case studies, interpreting complex technology issues into simple concise language.
- Writes and edits technical brochure content for Marketing and Sales literature for residential and commercial customers and prospects.
- Writes social media content; (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and posts comments and replies in accordance with company Social Media policy
- Copy edits content for adherence to Associated Press Style and company-specific style guidelines.
- Leads the Corporate Communications team by tracking and reporting on communications projects in Wrike.
- Inputs approved text in Drupal 8 and performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Copywriter Corporate Communications position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Communications, Journalism.
- Experienced with writing for Technology, Cause, Science, Public Health or a related field
- At least 5 years of blog or long-form content writing with digital/ad agencies, manufacturers of science or tech-based products.
- Expert writing skills, including error-free use of grammar, vocabulary and punctuation.
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of AP Stylebook as it relates to written communications
- Top-tier portfolio of written content focused on technology or science topics, demonstrating the ability to communicate difficult and abstract technical concepts, in a simple and approachable manner.
- Experience with content posting to web sites, blogs, email newsletters and on social media.
- Proficient in the use of Google Apps; Knowledge of Wrike and Drupal 8 preferred, but not required
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screen.
Updated resume and a portfolio is required for consideration. Any candidates will be considered – Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $19.00 – $24.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday