Content Marketing Strategist (Remote)
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today’s environment and tomorrow’s innovation.
Clients across a variety of industries turn to OSG to make the most out of their client interactions, resulting in improved working capital and deeper relationships. Leveraging a blend of managed services & technology, client’s benefit from expertise, operational scale and proprietary data that delivers a frictionless partnership focused on simplicity, reliability, and innovation. At the center of our business is EverView™, an integrated platform to link together the moments that matter in promotion, presentment, and payment. Said differently, “when you’re asked to pay, you pay attention.”
The Content Marketing Strategist is a vital role in constructing a cohesive content strategy for OSG with a focus on the customer journey and persona development. Working with internal and external collaborators, you will also plan, oversee, and execute the content strategy from start to finish. Supported by creative and editorial resources, you will be responsible for aligning our brand narratives with the team’s content strategies and editorial decisions. You will also play the role of chief storyteller, as you conceptualize and produce content assets that resonate with viewers across earned, owned, and paid platforms, with the aim of driving leads and other business goals. If you are excited for the chance to create a new voice and help define a category, then this is the role for you!
The Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for:
Content and Messaging Strategy
- Content creation and messaging development aligned to buyer’s needs and personas
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers, and building brand awareness.
- Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilizing storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned, and paid platforms.
Analytics and Optimization
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns, and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Produce client testimonials and source client proof points for marketing and sales programs
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 6+ years in a content marketing or related role
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target B2B audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yelp, etc.
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Knowledgeable of graphic design, website design, illustration, UX, videography and photography.
- Familiar with software including Adobe products, Microsoft Suite, marketing automation and sales tool platforms.
- Ability to manage projects of the highest quality of work and deliverables for internal/external customers, superior verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and inspiring others by and jumping in and doing it yourself.
- Experience with digital marketing functions including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and PPC Marketing is a bonus.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, and various web analytics tools.
- Samples or a portfolio of your work is recommended
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
- OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.