Full Job Description
- SpinCar is one of the fastest-growing automotive software companies in the United States. The
- company’s digital engagement platform builds trust between buyers and sellers by bringing the
- physical showroom experience to vehicle shoppers at any time across the omnichannel.
- SpinCar’s proprietary digital merchandising, conversational AI, communications, vehicle imaging,
- shopper behavioral data and digital marketing solutions enable vehicle sellers to deliver hyper-
- personalized interactions across the entire shopping journey. To date, over 2 billion virtual
- interactions have been experienced by vehicle shoppers across more than 40 countries. New
- hires joining SpinCar become part of an award-winning, dynamic, high-growth organization that’s
- been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Deloitte in each of
- the last two years.
SpinCar’s Content Marketing Manager (CMM) will possess the ability to think both creatively and
analytically. Responsibilities will include formulating content strategies and topic clusters,
producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, optimizing content for SEO,
working cross-functionally to generate content ideas, and managing content across all platforms,
among other tasks. Our ideal manager will be thoughtful but fast-moving, data-driven, scrappy,
articulate and results-oriented. SpinCar’s CMM will be comfortable finding creative and inventive
ways of building an online and industry presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation
and measurement of a content strategy. Content forms include (but are not limited to) white
papers, content offers, blogs, multimedia articles, website content, collateral and social posts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Partner with leadership to support overall company and brand goals, working closely with
the marketing team to establish content marketing strategies
- Increase meaningful brand awareness, quality web/social traffic, engagement and high-
quality leads through the marketing of shareable content
- Help define key content pillars and develop multiple forms of content that enhance the
company’s innovation and thought leadership, authority, credibility and brand reputation.
- Orchestrate and coordinate content strategy and execution across all brand properties to
optimize SEO effectiveness and engagement.
- Design and execute creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
Partner with Product to generate content that highlights products and services, reviewing
competitor, industry, influencer/thought leader, technology and market trends to identify
new content ideas
- Research and source relevant 3rd party industry content for the company’s website and
- Enhance and optimize all key company content for SEO effectiveness, targeting key company, brand, technology and product keywords and phrases as appropriate
Consistently measure the results and performance of content activity to inform future marketing campaigns and content efforts.
Maintain and update all brand and online content to ensure relevance and currency
Ensure effective brand content governance and compliance internally and with external partners
- Advanced writing, editing and proofreading skills. Experience with business and/or
technical writing a must
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills. Ideally possesses general knowledge of Google
Analytics and/or social media analytics
- Knowledge of current content marketing and keyword research toolsets (i.e. SEMRush, aHrefs, etc.), as well as SEO tools and best practices
Experience with marketing automation
Effective working in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Superior time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Embrace and adapt to a high degree of change in workstream and deliverables
- Effective working with and influence functions and levels with a wide range of differing
Skills and Experience
Ability to successfully work independently and as a team member with a positive,
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in marketing, communications, journalism, or similar
- Minimum 6-8 years’ progressive growth in brand marketing with an emphasis on content
marketing, content creation and/or editorial content.
- Digital/online content marketing is required. B2B experience a plus.
Experience with online community building and lead generation highly desired.
Previous experience in SEO work, keyword research/identification or copywriting highly
SpinCar is a proud equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability,
education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic info