Full Job Description
B2B Copy Writer/ Content Manager
Who We Are
Phynd 360 is a cloud-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) integrated provider data and search platform that consolidates departmental and siloed provider data into a single hub. Phynd offers continuous governance and data integration across a health system’s digital ecosystem to improve marketing, clinical, and claims system performance. Designed to leverage organizations’ existing infrastructure and investments, it is a cost-effective and future-proof solution for enterprise-wide provider data management, provider search, and integration at scale. Learn more at www.phynd.com
The General Day to Day
The Phynd B2B Copy Writer/ Content Manager is experienced in developing B2B Software/Tech content; a dedication to infusing B2B marketing with a more relatable, creative, and human touch; and obsession with constant optimization of your SEO and content strategy.
- Write crisp, SEO friendly copy for website pages, landing pages, ads, and emails.
- Create whitepapers, eBooks, customers stories as needed.
- Design graphic elements to communicate complex concepts effectively.
- Work with the lead gen team to create compelling content for ads, landing pages and all parts of lead gen campaigns.
- BS degree in Journalism, Marketing, or any relevant field
- Proven experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, bylined articles, social media writing, sales enablement materials, eBooks, case studies with an SEO and ops focus.
- Basic knowledge HTML, CSS, WordPress, web, and graphic design
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Ability to connect the dots and a strong drive to grow.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Career Growth in many functions within marketing
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus twelve paid holidays
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance coverage
- Learn more about us at www.phynd.com.
- Related keywords: marketing
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company’s website: https://www.phynd.com/
Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PhyndTechnologies
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place