Job Title: Content Copywriter
- You’re a word lover and a culture whisperer.
- You keep your finger on the pulse and can give a hot take on the latest viral trend or season finale at the drop of a hat.
- You know people, and you know how to talk to them. How to connect. How to be real.
- You can write hundreds of one-liners without breaking a sweat—and you’re always hungry for more.
- This position is heavy on punchy writing—largely focused on entertainment and culture.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong portfolio or work samples that feature not only stellar copywriting, but demonstrate the ability to write in a brand voice
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, journalism, English, political science or related field. Certificate in copywriting from an advertising/creative portfolio school is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Must be a lover of all things entertainment, from celebrity gossip to what shows are trending on the most popular streaming apps
- Tapped into cultural and business trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to multitask and manage various workstreams, adhering to critical project timelines in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Self-starting, can-do, positive attitude
- Delivers copy within the brand voice that is topical, informative and full of personality
- Crafts compelling, thought-provoking copy in a variety of tones and voices across all tactics
- Continuously hones skills as a content copywriter and evolves the voice of our brands
- Ensures that the content output always pays off the creative brief
- Collaborates and builds relationships with both the creative team and other internal teams such as production, media, PR, etc.
- Understands input from ACDs, Creative Directors and clients, and effectively applies feedback to copy and creative executions
- Supports more senior copywriters with various content projects, and mentors more junior copywriters
- Ensures that the work always meets internal and client deadlines
- Contributes to new business pitches as needed
- Participates proficiently in internal and external presentations
Our agency philosophy is rooted in how we work. We do what other agencies do, but it’s how we do it that makes us the best partner.
Think in solutions, not problems. Roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve the common goal.
Sweat the small stuff. Dig into the details. Understand the client’s business or challenge as well as they do so you can be a trusted partner.
Remember relationships matter. Relationships are a tool that can lead to growth – for you and for the agency. Actively listen and put effort into your relationships to build trust, find mutual ground, and create better connections.
Challenge creativity and data to coexist. We live in a data-driven world, but that doesn’t mean we sacrifice creativity. The marriage of creativity and data drives consumer behavior and fuels smart solutions and results for our client partners.
Have fun. Communications is about connecting – we spend our days telling stories, being creative and occasionally racing towards impossible deadlines. All the while, we share smiles and let music and laughs flow. Together.