About the job
Our social media giant client seeks a Communications Manager to join their team in this 6+ month freelance role!
The Communications Manager Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Generate press releases to disseminate news and information to media and the public.
- Proofread and copy edit various publications, articles and other written documents.
- Gather information and write copy for use in marketing efforts
- Write and copy edit web copy.
The Ideal Communications Manager Should Possess The Following
- 8+ years experience working in corporate communications, political campaigns, or nonprofit mission-driven communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- Experience writing for a global audience across multiple disciplines (functional and technical roles) and channels.
- Experience building strong working relationships and driving consensus among key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience distilling complex information and summarizing into impactful, non-corporate jargon speak.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in solving problems using judgement and analysis, providing practical, timely and proactive communications guidance and support
- Experience with events planning and logistics
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. – Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.