Demonstrates understanding of end to end Supply Chain. Develop and maintain relationships with GBS Customer Order Management (COM), Transportation, Warehousing, Supply Chain Leaders, & Supply Planning teams. Directly supports our Order Management and Customer Supply Chain organizations with creative reporting solutions, providing guidance for decision making based on analytics, as well as managing our Direct Plant Ship (DPS) program and other Operational projects for GBS/COM. Demonstrates ability to understand, analyze, and articulate data results to both peers and executive level individuals.
- Assist in the development of statistical and financial reports to build recommendations that drive action & resolution
- Summarizes findings that drive understanding, alignment, and informed decision making for leadership
- Demonstrates natural curiosity to research and understand issues; identify creative solutions, and assist in the implementation of process change
- Identify problems and opportunities, recommending solutions
- Shared responsibility for our Direct Plant Ship (DPS) program – performing analysis, summarization of findings, providing recommendation to leadership, & implementing change
- Assess, organize, and participate in transition of business processes
- Demonstrates ability to work and lead both independently and in a cross functional team
- Partner across functions and with various levels within the organization
- Provide team guidance and training support
- Works across geographies and cultures
- Practices influence and peer collaboration; gets work done through others
- Exemplifies our values of Integrity, External Focus, Broad-Mindedness, Agility, Leadership, and Results while creating a vibrant culture
- Bachelor’s degree required; 2 or more years of business analytics experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to explain statistical techniques and outcomes which drive leadership decisions
- Strong reporting capabilities, utilizing advanced Excel skills
- Dashboarding and/or Power BI experience desired
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office) including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work and perform in a fun, agile and fast paced business environment
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.