About the job
Note: For the safety of our employees and those considering employment with Cotiviti, we are currently conducting all interviews virtually. In addition, the majority of the Cotiviti team is currently working remotely, and we are onboarding new hires remotely as well. As we monitor the pandemic, these arrangements may change and we will update accordingly.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Client Reporting team. You will perform data analysis support for the corporation, including general ad hoc analyses as well as operational/financial support for multiple departments, including Payment, Revenue and Performance, across the organization.
- Work with assigned business partners in the aforementioned departments to design and build recurring reports that assist business leaders in the management of their departments.
- Work seamlessly between teams to gather business requirements, make recommendations and apply learnings to enterprise reporting dashboards.
- Weekly and monthly client Financial KPI analysis. Monitor client’s trends, work with client teams, and report on any issues that will affect daily business operations.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to quantify revenue and operational opportunities and cost implications for initiatives in the aforementioned departments.
- Ad hoc analyses and project work as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Experienced professional with a BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred.
- Analytics experience working with Tableau highly encouraged.
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial/operational impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.