Job Description Summary
This position developments and implements analytical models for all levels of the client-based account team. Primarily working in Microsoft 365 product line to create visualizations, custom reporting, using multiple data sources to assist the management team in timely data management processes to assist in quality decision making tools. The Business Analyst is a fully remote position.
- Build visualization models of data from multiple sources.
- Develop reports to provide management decision making tools.
- Communicate and build training tools for ease of understanding.
- Analyze account-wide facility management services spend, suppliers, operations and statement of works to identify opportunities for value creation.
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy based on the identified opportunities.
- Maintain organized records to ensure any implemented system of checks and balances are being continually met for service contracts and additional compliance items.
- Maintain organized records and establish tracking to manage the workflow of multiple concurrent sourcing events.
- Employ C&W best practices, policies, processes, tools and templates to include both C&W Corporate and Client account specifications.
- Participate at appropriate level and frequency in all meetings.
- Generate and distribute all necessary and requested reports.
- Resolve issues from the client with respect to information and data requests.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Analytics or related field is required.
- Experience in Data visualization and building models.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 line of products.
- Experience in Power BI.
- Understanding of financial data and financial reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Self-motivated and work independently to find solutions
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong organization skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks
- Must possess legal knowledge, ability to prepare/negotiate agreements and amendments, and the ability to explain to client the specifics of the contracts.
- Must possess analytical and quantitative skills with ability to analyze and interpret information, data and related documentation.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.