Full Job Description
The editorial team at HotCars is looking for passionate gearheads to write news pieces about the latest happenings in the automotive world while providing actionable and valuable insight.
Are you a dynamic and driven writer who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest automotive Trends? Do you keep up to date with all the new features and specs on the latest models? Are you a weekend warrior? If so, then you are just what we’re looking for at HotCars! We are looking for
Weekend Automotive News Writers who are able to cover news to our site over the weekends.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member? Then don’t miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
- A minimum of 2 news articles per day
- Must be available to contribute Thursday – Sunday
- 2-3 relevant links to your published work (Optional)
- 3 article titles that you think could appear on HotCars
- Proficiency in written English
- Previous writing experience a plus, though not mandatory
- Some WordPress experience a plus, but not mandatory (we’ll provide training!)
- Excellent research skills – we do not accept plagiarism of any kind.
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates.
Powered by JazzHR