FreedomWorks, a vibrant and growing free-market and limited government grassroots advocacy organization, is seeking to hire an Associate Producer to assist in the production of our Sunday news show on Newsmax.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of on-the-job experience with broadcast television, journalism, and/or production.
- Assisting the Senior Producer in planning and executing the show each week
- Pitching story ideas and helping guide the editorial content
- Writing and editing scripts
- Conducting relevant research
- Assisting in making shot selections
- Scheduling and overseeing the production team
- Proven commitment to free-market principles
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to come up with creative storylines
- Leadership and supervising experience
- Attention to detail and ability to flag issues
- Proficient in the technical aspects involved in production and able to operate different tools and production equipment
- Able to work weekends
- FreedomWorks offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Program Coordinator, Development.