About the job
Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavors’ mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi-channel formats that todays industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
As part of the editorial team, the Assistant Editor will edit press releases; write and edit feature articles for the groups publications and its website, furnishing complete page material in appropriate electronic format; develop story ideas and research topics for future publications.
This position in an entry level editorial position.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Conceptualizing ideas, completing research, and writing original content for AviationPros.com, and helping with the Aviation Groups print products.
- Preparing marketing and social media content for the Aviation Group brands.
- Copy editing articles and marketing materials.
- Assisting in creating newsletters and scheduling deployments.
- Creating multimedia packages (video, audio slideshows, podcasts, etc.)
- Processing press releases.
- Researching trends and reader interests to determine market content needs.
- Assisting/developing projects and deadlines for print or online products.
- Coordinating with lead editors and graphics department to produce print products.
- Traveling to industry events, tradeshows, or other assignments as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in journalism, communications, English, or applicable field.