Full Job Description
Make your mark. If you live and breathe digital marketing, then our Digital Marketing Strategist is the role for you. The cross-channel digital marketing strategist will develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing efforts across the digital marketing team — and across all channels — including the firm’s website, and paid and earned media.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with day-to-day website updates using the firm’s content management system, while simultaneously supporting longer-term website projects.
- Assist other content creators, actively promoting web standards and content creation guidelines.
- Assist with responding to requests received by website users.
- Support the firm’s paid and earned media strategy —working on SEM and SEO projects, as well as paid and organic social.
- Execute and/or monitor paid digital media campaigns for lead generation and brand awareness; analyze and interpret behaviors and patterns to identify best practices and lessons learned.
- Assist with the content development process for paid and earned digital media, including copywriting and editing.
- Set up ad accounts and profiles necessary to run campaigns.
- Schedule and perform routine campaign maintenance and optimizations to maximize results.
- Support the ongoing growth of the firm’s social media channels.
- Assist other content creators, actively promoting social standards and content creation guidelines.
- Follow digital marketing trends and best practices, identify and support testing and adoption of new tactics spanning the firm’s digital marketing channels.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all work requests.
- Ensure all deployed campaigns are following appropriate laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Balance client’s needs and prioritize tasks
- Build strong relationships within the firm and teams through quality work and leadership
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior communication, writing, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Good working knowledge of lead generation programs and digital scoring models
- Experience with marketing analytics
- Ability to take ownership and initiative, and work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Evidence of learning quickly and ability to build on existing business foundations
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Ability to adapt to and work within the firm’s culture
- Requires at least 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, including experience with web content management systems, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and web-based project management platforms.
- Professional Services experience is a plus
Technical working knowledge of content management systems
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation and connections to CRM systems
- Strong skillset with social networking; history of participation as a marketer in social networking channels such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent time and project management with exceptional attention to detail
Ability to effectively:
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.